Luxuriously soft baby clothes made with Azlon from soybean fiber and Organic Cotton..
No products in the cart.
– SOFT & COMFORTABLE: Organic cotton and azlon from soybean fiber makes this perfect for playtime, nap time, any time
– MULTI COLORS : Different modern baby color palette and animal prints using water based color ink
– EASY TO DRESS: Nickle-free Oeko Tex 100 YKK Snaps and kimono style for easy changing in and out of
– ADDED FEATURE : Tagless design and luxuriously soft and smooth fabric
– EASY CARE: Machine wash cold & tumble dry low
– Jane Goodall endangered animals
– Gender Neutral
1 x Babysoy signature gift box, ribbon, eco bag and gift card (suitable for 3 or more items)
Janey Baby is a collaboration between Babysoy and Jane Goodall Institute. Products feature whimsical drawings of endangered species printed with water-based ink. High yarn count organic cotton + soybean fiber providing superior softness and silky fabric to keep babies comfortable from head to toe. Kimono design snaps makes a stylish statement and an easy to change in and out of. Proceeds from each sale benefit the Jane Goodall Institute and its programs. Size 0-3, 3-6 comes with palm wrapper that prevent babies from scratching themselves.
0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Notify me of new posts by email.